Thursday 28 June 2012

Couture, Hair and Design Fashion Show

OMG! I haven't blogged in ages! I sware it must be like 9 days or something which is really bad.. so sorry guys!
Anyway my first major news iv been very busy training lately as i have been choose for English Schools Athletics! For you which don't know what that is, its basically all the countys in the UK competing against each other at athletics! Its on TV too on saturday 9th July so make sure you watch as i may be on! I'm a Pole Vaulter!

So on Tuesday out textiles class was lucky anough to go and watch the dress rehursal for the Chesterfield College Fashion show.
We got to watch them strut down the catwalk in their very own designs. It was fab and i loved seeing all their ideas! It's was very inspiring and makes me want to do something like that when i go to college!
I took lots of videos of all the different looks which im about to show you be be aware the quality is not very good. I only had my Blackberry camera and for all you that have blackberrys you should know the quality is awful to be fair... but oh well atleast i got something!  
In one of the videos the girls are in white all in one suits showing off the wigs they had made.. and i must tell you its pretty funny, when i was watching my and my friend had the giggles so bad, you can litrally see everything... yes everything! So i hope this video does cheer up your day!




OMG i have like 11 video's which i was going to post but i have now been sat here for 2 hours and they are taking soooo long and keep freezing my computer :( so sorry about that.. il try and post the other like in differenty posts and that way it may not take as long! so watch out for more video's coming but how do you like these 3?
Also on my screen now the quality looks really really bad... i sware it wasnt that bad on my phone so maybe its just my compiter playing up! Sorry the video's really haven't worked:( something i wont be doing again! oh well- first time for everything!

loveCaits x




No comments:

Post a Comment