Tuesday 4 June 2013

CJG Collection - my faves


So Chloe Green has released her new collections in Topshop and I love everything, if I could buy every single pair of shoes.. I would, but of course we are talking almost designer prices which teenage girls cant exactly afford right now :(! I've put together my favourite things from her summer collection but my ultimate faves are the black wedges with the wooden heel, IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! I love how Chloe has detailed them with the scalloped edges and I love how the heel isn't majorly high so they could be worn on different occasions. Basically I really really want them and I'm officially saving from now, if I worn them every day of the year it would be less than a pound per wear, not bad when you think of it like that hahaha! 

Sorry for the whole not blogging thing recently, I promise I will back very soon! I had my geography exam today so fingers crossed that went okay! I have 4 exams next week then I'm officially free from school for 10 weeks yaayyy!!!
Hope you are all enjoying the sun- the weather has been FAB-U-LOUS here in Sheffield :)
love Caits x 

5 comments: