Wednesday 28 August 2013

off the shoulder

I actually stole this cardigan of my mum, I went for the ' not really caring ' look and thought this cardi would look good slouched off one shoulder as its slightly over sized, yep I like it. 
 Shorts: Topshop / Cardigan: Next / Cami: Topshop / Bag: iOffer / Boots: River Island 
Yes, these shorts are new. And they really shouldn't be new as I have no money and I'm trying to save for a car (ha ha never going to happen) but somehow they ended up in my bag at Topshop for £32! I mean why would I even spend £32 on a pair of denim shorts when we are going into winter practically and I already have a pair. But my others are getting old and shape less cause they've been washed so many times so that's my excuse - I really really really needed a new pair.
I went down to London for the bank holiday weekend; well Sunday- Tuesday actually and this was my travel down/dinner with the family look! We had steak, chicken, sausages and salmon all of the BBQ- my favourite! This is probably one of my more simple outfits as there is not really much to it but I kinda like it - deffo 100 times more with my new boots! Oh did I just say new again- yep a car is not coming my way any time soon!!! 
I've fallen in love with 'biker boots' if that's what you would call them, yano the black ankle boots with all the buckles and zips; yeah those I LOVE THEM! I think they make any outfit 10 times better and are definitely my favourite thing for the new season!!
One last thing, I finally made my own tumblr and would love it if you could follow me or take a look at my page SEVEN HILLS STYLE !! Thank you so much!! 
caitlin-alannah

4 comments:

  1. this is a super cool outfit - effortless and gorgeeeee. love the boots as well xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh love this outfit! It's very Kendall Jenner! Look lush :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogs are really appreciable and one can trust the knowledge and information provided in the writing. The article you do produce on a weekly base really the best. Please do produce the articles and blogs based on concrete information to enlighten the hearts and minds of the readers.
    lips printed face masks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your versatility and unique blogs. Your writing style is really human friendly and I like to stay on your blog which truly increases my knowledge and information.
    wholesale harem trousers

    ReplyDelete