Tuesday 26 February 2013

London Fashion Weekend















So here are my LFWend snaps!
I started off the day early with a 10:30 catwalk show by 'Issa'. It was there spring/summer13 collection, now i may have a hugely controversial opinion here but i'm really not keen on the s/s looks this year, i mean i'm just not a 'floral floaty dress' kinda girl, and this was the main designer Issa was showing! I much prefer the grunge looks, denim shorts, dark checked shirt tied at the waste, baggy tee's you know what i mean! However the flower head pieces the modals wore were pretty amazing! So detailed and probably the best part of the collection!
The actual show only last for about 5 minutes which was quite short i though, so after the show we went into the wings of somerset house for some shopping! Although i didn't actually buy anything (yes clothing at designer prices) it was really nice looking at the different designers collections. I had my photo snapped at Canon Fashion which was pretty cool and with a hot fella at the diet coke stand! After I'd looked round there wasn't much to do so we grabbed a taxi and went to do some oxford street shopping.. I LOVE OXFORD STREET! We spend a while in Liberty's looking at fabrics for my textiles course work but i could find anything which i liked and they had the most weirdest serving trays. naked bodies with dogs heads, WHAAAT?!! I then spend a fair few hours in Topshop trying on lots of clothes and ended up buying two jumpers, BOTH GORGEOUS! We then headed for some late lunch and the train ride back home. Over all i had a great day in london, i just wish the weather was a lot warmer, it was minus degres man that can't be good for anyone! Did anyone else go to LFWend? What did you think?
love Caits x 

1 comment:

  1. I went here too, it was great! I also went to oxford street after shopping, love it there!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete