Sunday 7 October 2012

Winter coats!

As the weather man says the cold weather has arrived *sad face*! I'm really not the one for winter at all, unless it snows, i love snow but when its just cold,wet and windy I'd rather be snuggled up in bed watching films all day!
Iv been sorting through my wardrobe pretty much all day and found out my 2 lovely winter coats for the cold months!
 
 
Coat- Miss Selfridge!
I bought this beauty at the start of the year when i didn't even own a jacket(i must say I'm really not a jacket person) but since then i haven't worn it much as the weather hasn't been to bad. I really love the coat, and its my FAVOURITE ever colour KARKI GREEN! Seriously you give me anything that colour and i will love you forever! Karki green is defiantly one for this season and I'm so glad i bought this coat! Its also really warm and the bottom has tie where you can make it looser or tighter! It also has HUGE pockets which are very useful! All in all i cant wait to start wearing this again!
 


Leather Jacket- Topshop
When i first saw this in topshop i instantly fell in love! I love the studs on the collar and shoulder! Now i know practically everything in every shop is studded but i love this so much! Because of the colour you can pair it with pretty much anything and its also quite warm just to be shopping it! I was a bit unsure of the price tag at first £65! But now I'm so glad i got it as it will defiantly get its wear! Have you got your winter coats for this season? Are you feeling the cold already?:(
love Caits x
 


8 comments:

  1. Love the parka it's gorgeous!! I'm now following you, you have great style xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots! And that leather jacket is to die for xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you have such awesome style, so pretty! Following you! http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/ zz

    ReplyDelete
  4. that studded jacket is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for all the comments girlies :)xx

    ReplyDelete