Sunday 30 September 2012

Denim, Karki&Burgundy


If you haven't been able to tell already these are my 3 most absolute favourite colours this season! I fell in love with the colour 'karki green' along time ago and now topshop is full of it! Yayyyy! I LOVE the 2 jackets and when i tried them both on in topshop i seriously could not decide which one i like the most. The leather sleeved one looks gorgeous on but then i love that on the all karki one you can roll up the sleeves and i love the collar it has too. Which one do you prefer?
The green puplum is also a favourite of mine from topshop yet when ever i go in they never seem to have my size *sad face*
The green shirt is just amazing. And even better they do it in petite so i may as well just buy it, it was practically made for me! I love the material its made in and the studs around the collar are adorable. It also has a baggy effect which i love at the moment; Print/textured leggins and a baggy tee/shirt OMG JUST SO AMAZING!
The hair band is like for a snowy day where you're chillin in your sweatpants and hoodie, hair up in a messy bun and then this cute little headband which i love! The colours and patterns of it are so winter'y and would look really nice with my blonde hair i think :)
The dress is basically just a dress. Its only £20 though so why not? I really love the colour and you can dress it up or down depending on where you're off out to so i think this would be a good all round piece in my wardrobe.
Finally the denim shirt! I adore the sleeves and think this is why i chose this shirt out from the rest! The lighter colours like cream and blue go lovely with the karki green colour i think so of course i would HAVE to buy them both as its like an outfit all in 1! In fact i think i may as well just buy this whole wish list, its all perfect for winter and i love everything on it. Hopefully some money just appears in my purse, or we win the lottery, or topshop just very kindly give them to me for being such a great customer anyway tehehe!
Do you like my items as much as me?
love Caits

3 comments:

  1. aww loving the wish list! ADORE the denim shirt and you can always add studs to the collar and i would alot opt the leather sleeves because its a bit different! and the winter is freezing so you wont be neeing to roll up the sleeves! haha

    Although you could get the ALL karki and then buy a different leather jacket..! ive been meaning to visit some leather boutiques in London shoreditch! I hear thats the only place i should go for a decent leather jacket!!

    Love the post,
    LeaLea

    www.lealeaho.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the lovely comment :) To stud the denim shirt is a great idea, and yes think i may have to go for the leather sleeves one, a bit querqy like me!

      I have the studed leather jacket from topshop which i really love so you could try there :)
      thanks again xxx

      Delete
  2. Loving everything khaki for winter! Lush coat xx

    ReplyDelete